- See Something, Say Something
- Online Registration - Returning Families Only
- NEW Student Online Registration
- Skyward Family / Student Access
- Skyward Family Access Tutorial
- UIL Physical Forms
- Webstore (Online Cafeteria Payment)
- LISD Library
- Internet for Low Income Families
- Board Policy Manual
- Parent and Family Newsletter
- Transition in Texas Guide
- Transition in Texas Guide - Spanish
- Technology Forms
6 months ago
- If you are a family that is new to Liberty ISD, please follow the directions labeled "For NEW Families" below.
- If you are a family with children who attended Liberty ISD in the past, please follow the directions labeled "For EXISTING Families" below.
For New Families
Liberty ISD NEW student registration for all PK-12th grade students will be held at San Jacinto Elementary School (1629 Grand Avenue) July 30 & 31, 2018, 12:00pm to 8:00pm. Registration will be held in the cafeteria. Please enter the cafeteria at the back of the school. You must have all of the following items with you at registration: 1) Birth Certificate, 2) Students Social Security Card, 3) Immunization records, 4) Proof of Residence, 5) Drivers license of the parent, 6) a pay check stub (this item is only required when enrolling a child in Pre-Kindergarten), 7) Students' prior school records.
For Existing Families
(Important Note: Only the Skyward Family Access PRIMARY guardian is able to register students)
For all returning families, online registration must be completed through Family Access, July 30, 2018 - August 10, 2018. Go to www.libertyisd.net for access to family access/ on-line registration. If you do not have a personal computer with internet access you may register your students online at San Jacinto Elem. July 30 & 31, 2018, 12:00pm to 8:00pm or at the campus your student attends between August 1, 2018 – August 10, 2018. You will not receive your student’s school schedule or homeroom teacher until your online registration is completed.
If you are not a resident of the district you MUST have a signed transfer form on file in the superintendent’s office, before you can attend LISD. If you have had a change of address and no longer live in the district, you will need to complete the transfer form before the first day of school.
2018-2019 Transfer Students
We hope that you and your student(s) have enjoyed your 2016-2017 school year. In order for your student(s) to be considered for transfer for the 2017-2018 school year, our district policy requires you to fill out and file a new transfer application per student each year. Please complete and return the attached form to your student’s school by April 28, 2017.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- Digital Resources