Online Registration Procedures
The Liberty Independent School District (LISD) is launching online registration for all students who will be enrolling at any campus. Parents/guardians may log in to the district’s online registration portal and register his/her student from any personal computer. It is required that every student attending LISD have an updated registration completed each year. Failure to complete registration may result in the student not being scheduled in classes for the upcoming school year.
Follow this procedure for enrollment or registration:
· Parents of New Students to LISD: Go to www.libertyisd.net and click the button that says “New Student Enrollment”
· Please create a Guardian Account for your online enrollment. Once an account has been created, you will be emailed your username and password to proceed to the enrollment application.
· Parents of Returning Students: Please go to www.libertyisd.net click the button that says "Click Here to Register Returning Students". Please use your Skyward Family Access login and password to complete the online registration. If you can't remember your Family Access login or password, or have not received one yet, please call the campus that your student attends, or click on the forgot password link on the login page. If the email address of the parent/guardian matches the email address we have on file, a link will be sent to reset the login. If the email address does not match what we have on file, or if you are unsure if we have an email address on file, you can click Request Username/Password and a new link will be sent to you.
· Once logged in, click on Returning Student Online Registration on the left. Do not click on New Student Online Enrollment unless you are enrolling a student brand new to LISD (ie: younger sibling of the returning student)
· Complete and review all fields for accuracy as the information provided will be the student’s information on file at the school.
· All forms must be completed.
· Click Submit to complete the registration process for this student.
· Parents/guardians shall receive an email confirmation that Liberty ISD has received the online registration form for this student.
· Parents/guardians may repeat the registration process for other siblings attending district campuses.
If you have any questions, please direct questions to any district/campus registrars or PEIMS Office.
ADMINISTRATION – Angela Kriegel 936-336-7213, ext 1250
Liberty High School –Mandi Clark, 936-336-6483, ext 5228
Liberty Middle School – Karen Jones, 936-336-3582, ext 4038
San Jacinto Elementary School – Josefa Borrego, ext 2223
Liberty Elementary School – Kim Hutcheson, ext 3025
For New Families
2019-2020 Transfer Students
We hope that you and your student(s) have enjoyed your 2018-2019 school year. In order for your student(s) to be considered for transfer for the 2019-2020 school year, our district policy requires you to fill out and file a new transfer application per student each year. Please complete and return the attached form to your student’s school by April 19, 2019.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.